Cogito Ergo Sum

Saturday, April 07, 2007

I almost feel triumphant. A lot I have overcome. A lot still needs to be dealt with. What is important is that I have acquired the spirit. From now on moments will be cherished and will not be allowed to vaporize into worries about whether life conforms to what my conception of it was half a decade ago.

I have been morissettized again. Its a wonderful feeling. Back to being raw. Devouring her genius.


Postscript: I havent given up the self indulgent style. Random posts shall continue. Because thats how I like it. Forgive me blog readers, for the disregard.

9 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger clueless comrades said…

    Finally, a new post!

    Dunno abt u but this post looks very self indulgent to me..

    D

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger shruti said…

    the postscript answers you question i hope.

     
  • At 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    It is entertaining though...

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thinley:

    yes to "die to the past" as krishnamurthy would put it...:-)
    is freedom :-)

    happy for you

     
  • At 1:52 AM, Blogger shruti said…

    sarang: thanks. whenit becomes too much of a pain let me know.

    thinley: where have u disappered??!

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     
  • At 7:10 AM, Blogger shruti said…

    Mallu: And i need some inspiration from u! get back to blogging lazy bum sister!:)

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "morissettized"
    Alanis one?

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger shruti said…

    anon: yes yes! very much!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home