Cogito Ergo Sum

Saturday, September 16, 2006

I will not allow any stupid paper to convince me that i'm worthless...I've had enough humbling experiences already...

When will I do all that I really want to...I love the subject deeply...dont want to be disillusioned already! I want to discover all the beautiful things I can do with it instead of being constantly reminded of my shortcomings...sigh...i shall stop cribbing here...for all you know my miseries will end before I know it...will be praying for that.

Besides the upcoming torture of exams, i've been feeling better lately...i'm just letting things flow...or maybe its the will of the macrocosm...never really believed in "fair is foul and foul is fair"...i think Shakespeare gets confused himself while trying to bring out the contradiction between the microcosm and macrocosm...he first gives instances of of the conflict between the two realms when Macbeth and Banquo have their first encounter with the witches on a heath...then on the night of Duncan's murder he shows how the turmoil in nature foretold the sequence of events to come reflecting a consonance between the two worlds...

anyway...there is a placidity which emantes from within and things around me seem to be floating in a new found happiness...i am holding on to this feeling for a while...its been a long time since i felt like this :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home