Cogito Ergo Sum

Thursday, July 27, 2006

my running nose has given me the perfect excuse for unwashed hair...now filthy for a week...such bliss i have never known!! i love the samarthan environs...friendly office walas who only respond to warm smiles and it doesnt really matter how shabby your demeanour...same questions...not so different answers...


me just found out there is a slight possibility i'll be coming home jaldier than i imagined!!*runs around in circles doing the crazy langoor thing* yup i shall meet my three babies back home who've been complaining every microsecond of the day...the withdrawl symptoms that they suffer from!

home!!! away from everyday rains and chilly weather and prosaic shrubs and bushes...no no more fascination...just evaporated fishoon sey...so did my annoying mood for the past few days...


so i have to get back and wish the birthday boy...yet again! u know how once is not enough!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    3 babies!!!!!!!!
    you never told me. :)

     
  • At 4:36 AM, Blogger bassaam said…

    I like YOUR writing style better :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home