Cogito Ergo Sum

Thursday, January 26, 2006

sounds of laughter from the adjacent room. i should get up and join in. it is definitely a better option than thinking of what to type in a blank space. its just that i'm worried. i have a feeling my writing has lost its earlier touch. the magical one (an illusion perhaps). maybe its because i've grown up. the teenage mind is probably a more fertile ground for seeds of creative ideals.

infact, this initiative(starting a blog) was a desperate attempt to revive my old spirit. to rediscover what used to be my alternative way of life. looking at the past few posts, i have to admit, has only added to my worries.

but then i have hope. i'm keeping this blog alive...so i may be redeemed from this pathetic state of inablity to express...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:22 PM, Blogger bassaam said…

    You should allow comments on the other blog. And Dishkant write rather well.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger shruti said…

    tsk tsk..investment banking must be one vela job!

     
  • At 7:36 AM, Blogger clueless comrades said…

    I think I agree with bassaam.........
    One stand up guy!

    D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home